Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mud Season in Prescott Park

As part of my AOR project with "K", we revisited Prescott Park in Portsmouth. I've never had the opportunity to shoot the same subject matter over so many seasons and it was a challenge to find something new and different this time. Here are some snaps from the shoot:


These four pix were shot underneath the bridge work being done near the gallery:









"K" took it entirely in stride when I jumped into an empty fountain to get the next two shots:







These four pix show the effect of a NH winter:









In a few weeks, "K" and I will be meeting again to edit her images and begin work on preparing a few for the upcoming auction in May. I was also honored that she gave me copies of some of her recent work.

Stay tuned more to see how the collaboration progresses...



4/1/12 UPDATE: One of the photos from this shoot was selected as a second prize in the Winter 2012 portsmouth.com Photo Contest. See the award-winning image here.

No comments:

Post a Comment