Saturday, June 11, 2011

SeeingFresh, Week 3: Simplicity

According to the instructors at the seeingfresh.com Contemplative Photography web site, the purpose of Assignment 3 ("Simplicity") is to explore
"where the experience of the form is heightened because of the space around it."

I've been rummaging through my photo archives and here are the three images I'm considering submitting this coming week:








UPDATE: The red vehicle closeup was recategorized as an example of the "Color" assignment (where I think it works well.)

The horse closeup was accepted as part of the "Simplicity" assignment for which it was submitted.

The leaf closeup was declined. While I still think it met the parameters of the assignment as written up on the web site, I do think it lacks the Zen simplicity that other, accepted photos exhibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment