Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SeeingFresh, Week 2: Texture

The following images are my "homework" for the "Texture" assignment at the Contemplative Photography web site SeeingFresh.com. I'll be doing all five projects, with the purpose of better "putting eye, heart, and mind to work together" and further my use of photography as a meditative technique.

The purpose of the assignment is for the photographer to feel visual texture, in order to "connect deeply with form". The resultant photographs are artifacts of that direct experience.

Here's what I intend to submit tomorrow:








Again, I'll let you know which images, if any, the teachers post. I'll also critique any works which weren't accepted.

__________________________________________________________

UPDATE: All three images were accepted (!) and can be viewed at http://www.seeingfresh.com/assignment-galleries/texture

No comments:

Post a Comment