Monday, January 2, 2017

Love, Lust, and Desire

Can't get enough of my "Love in the Digital Age" binary code series? Two of the graphic design images will be shown and made available for sale as hand-signed small works at McGowan Fine Art (Concord, NH), as part of the gallery's annual "Love, Lust and Desire" juried community show.

The show runs from January 31 – February 14, 2017. There's an opening reception on February 3, 2017 from 5 – 7 PM and I'm planning on being there. (And trust me: you'll ***really*** like the prices.)

I typically make my photography and design work available for sale through online galleries these days. So I'm really looking forward to being displayed in a bricks-and-mortar gallery again for a change and meeting area arts lovers at the reception. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment