Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What's YOUR "Heart's Desire"?

Today, I received notification that one of my newest photographs has been selected for inclusion in "Heart's Desire," a group art show to be held during the month of February 2012 at Sage Gallery.

.

My lawyer friends (or habitual offender blog readers) will recognize this statue as being situated in the Federal Courthouse in Concord.

Practicing law - while also continuing to follow my interest in art -- is my long-time "Heart's Desire." I raised my daughter and waited nearly a quarter-century after earning my undergrad degree to go back to school and study for my JD. I encourage you to figure out what ***your*** heart's desire is and to pursue it with passion. (Lawyer disclaimer: keep it legal, please....)

An artists' reception for "Heart's Desire" is scheduled for February 10, 2012, with a snow date (this is New Hampshire, after all) of February 11, 2012. Sage Gallery is located at 70 Lowell St. in Manchester, NH. For additional information or directions, call (603) 626-SAGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment